Here are different types of salon services that are offered in international hair studio. These services are offered normally on the basis of one’s preferences. The hair salon services are increasing day by day. Also most hair studios have become now a one-stop set-up for almost all kinds of beauty care.
- Hair Styling and Hair Colouring: Most of the International hair studios have a wide range of styles for hairdo to choose from and this depends on the person’s preferences, his or her shape of the face and also the length and volume of the hair. Hair style greatly enhances the entire look of a person and therefore salons are keeping specific hair stylists for this purpose. Salon stylists have to make sure that each style is unique to each person. These include hair extensions, braiding or relaxing. Hair colouring services are offered according to the specific people’s suitability
- Make-Up Services: Other services are also offered in salons providing hair services. Most hair salons have artists for make-up too who can apply make-up perfectly and enhance the looks of their clients. The make-up artists generally are skilled and trained people for all kind of requirements of people belonging to different cultures. Also some of the international salons provide accessories suited for certain look and the price is included in the make-up service package.
- Nail-Care and Spa Services: Manicure and pedicure can also be done in the salons in addition to nail care and nail polishing. Some salons offer spa services too.
- Waxing and Hair Removal Services: Along with the body and hair spa treatment, most of the international hair studios are incorporated with waxing and body massage. Many of these studios are equipped with steam rooms and swimming pool to make the salon experience a great one.
- Skin Care Treatment: Based on the skin type, services for skin care can also be taken such as facial, clean-up or bleach. The skin treatment services include acne and pimple care, anti-pigmentation therapy, reduction of acne and blemishes scars. The skin treatments are different from the skin care services and require specialisation of the qualified professionals.
These services offered at salons are generally open for everyone. Some salons also provide make-up and hair styling services during weddings and other events.